Wednesday 29 April 2009

Peak of the Pyramid

Budget 2009 announced in the United Kingdom and I think Alistair Darling (UK Chancellor) is trying to be Peterpan – a hero whom steal from the rich and give it to the poor. A 50% tax imposed for those who earn more than £150,000 per annum -  a far from my dream.

alistair darling

It is known that there are 60million people in the UK and this 50% tax only applies to 390,000 people. Alistair said “ those which broader shoulder carry more burden”

I start to ask myself “what are the difference between those bastards and me?” – a broader shoulder . 56 inches.

So, I head to London to seek out how broad their shoulders are and plan to take picture with them

IMG_1712IMG_1718

To the Natural History Museum and Science Museum.

IMG_1781

St Pauls Cathedral IMG_1825Millennium  Bridge designed by the best architects in the world – Lord Norman Foster

IMG_1829hdr

IMG_1834 Somewhere middle of the road

IMG_1837 Houses of Parliament and Big Ben

At the end of the day. I came back in vain. What I obtained whole day is hundred of pictures and that only 7 stands head and shoulder above the others, which you have just seen it.

The morale of the story is ……

STOP YAWNING!! Go to wash your face …

1 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Nice photos wor soo....

Wanna advertise your blog at my website ar???


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger