Thursday 23 April 2009

Easter Break

A long waited break after few months of continuous work for non-stop. Finally I am able to take time off and plan for a short break. Although it was a rush plan, but I think there’s no room for error involve, because I’m going with 2 experienced backpackers and it’s in UK.

Book a room for 3 in Plymouth for Cornwall trip. At this long weekend break, Cornwall will be invaded by tourist.

cornwall

We managed to visit those places circled there –  Penzence, Tingatel and Whisthy Bay (right next to Land’s End).

IMG_1277_8_9 HDROur guest house is just right next to this ‘The Sound’ and the Barbican. The house keeper said that when everyone is there, they’ll never missed out ‘The Sound’. In fact I found out there’s nothing more than one Lighthouse and a breakwater. I think Swansea is nicer.

IMG_1284_5_6_HDR Nothing interest me more than tried out my first HDR (High Dynamic Range) shot.

IMG_1265 copy and silhouettes shots.

We then headed to Cornwall the next morning after the breakfast. Being told on the way to Cornwall be surprise to see windfarm! Without much imagination, I thought of this

346022506_c5f11e9563_oBut in fact…..

IMG_1349HDR  is this…

Some not so pretty view  I got from Cornwall. Cornwall is extremely highly rated by Britons a place for relaxing and camping. They should visit Wales and the mindset of Cornwall is the Best will change immediately.

IMG_1451 copyTried to slow the shutter speed and zoom in to make this valley looks like a waterfall.

IMG_1500 copy copy I love the sky. Blue and White always match the best and is my favorite.

IMG_1488 copy Dawn and dusk always the best for scenery.

It was a short trip. I am slightly regret of why spend money on a so highly rated place which actually look not any better than Wales. Wales has plenty of sheep (more populated than human), cliffs, national park, waterfalls….etc. More importantly, it is cheap. You able to live an apartment facing the sea for a fraction of London’s smallest room. You get the same view like Monaco.

photo_lg_monaco

2 comments:

- said...

woo. a flat facing the see? hmms. sounds pretty familiar..:p

soo bu said...

hahaha...
i belive is SA1


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger