Tuesday 21 April 2009

Do your research.

I’m kinda sick and tired to tell the same story over and over again. Hope this is the last time I'll ever repeat.

Firstly, I hope you know that working in United Kingdom is not as glamour as you think. It does not guarantee you to be a millionaire or starve you to death. I am only working as a Graduate Design Engineer for Transmission company. If you have no idea what my work relate to, go watch Ultraman. He uses it as a weapon – pylon.

ultraman5 

Many friends in KL expecting my salary is sky high. As if the 4 digit numbers appear on my pay slip is the 4 numbers which exactly match in the newspapers lottery section. In other words, I strike a lottery every month. Do grocery in Harrods, Knightsbridge. Buy clothes in Primark Burberry.

IMG_6513

Always being asked how much do I earn? Frankly, you are starting to piss me off. Make use of the greatest tool ever invented in the century for god’s sake– I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T. You might not get exactly get to know the correct answer on.

untitled

Don’t be stupid, you can do a lot research. Search for graduate’s pay, income tax, rental, council tax, public transport cost, grocery. You know how much roughly I earn and how much roughly I spend every month, in no time! I don’t get 4 figures at end of each month and after spending and I left over 6 figures to save.

It’s only 9 months since I started work in this company. Some say that I can afford and own a detached house of RM 5million…=.=" .Donate your brain to those mat-rempit, they need it more than you do.

Julie&CalebMansion(400)

5 comments:

Janelle said...

eh.. the last pic is from the OC...

why so angry lar?

soo bu said...

huh??
where is OC ?? lolz

Janelle said...

It was from the TV show The OC..
orange county, california

soo bu said...

ahahhaha...not sure, but i grab it from google

- said...

yarh, why so angry larh.

so susu, HOW MUCH YOU EARN PER MONTH AR? Woah so much ar.. can buy a 10 million mansion in spain ady.. so jealous..

LOL.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger